Aeolean Inc. is a technology company, established in 1994, focused on developing prototypes and products for embedded real-time devices. Our technical staff have over 20 years of hands-on experience in designing, implementing and productizing embedded solutions for high-tech companies in the communications, semiconductor, industrial, government and service sectors. Aeolean’s product experience includes thermal-compensation software subsystem, next-generation high-value asset tracking system interfacing to RFID and biometric sensors, a hologram-guided touchless switching system, an object-recognition vision system and high-speed/low latency video compression for a mission-critical application.
A few of our clients:
- ASML Holding NV (formerly SVGL Inc.)
- DRS-PCT Inc.
- Hamilton Sundstrand Space Systems International
- HelpMate Robotics Inc.
- HoloTouch, Inc.
- Institute of Flexible Automation (Austria)
- Intellibot Robotics
- IPC Information Systems
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Preferred Instruments
- Profactor Produktionsforschungs Gmbh (Austria)
- Stäubli Faverges SCA (France)
- United Parcel Service R&D